The sheet metal straightening machine is mainly used for straightening and cutting all kinds of sheets. It serves for cold or hot finish straightening of sheet metal from different materials.
This user-friendly roll straightening machine is widely applied in industries, such as machinery, metallurgy, building materials, chemicals, electronics, electricity and light industry etc. It has been a necessity in diversified manufacturing industries, including ships, automobile, boilers, bridges, metal-framed factories, and so forth.Specifications of the Sheet Metal Straightening Machine
|Overall Dimension||1800mm ×1450mm×650mm|
|Thickness of Feed Material||0.3-1.5mm|
|Width of Feed Material||1300mm|
|Function||Uncoiling of the sheet metal|
|Parameters of the Feeding Unit|
|Parameters of the Oil Pump|
|Total Weight||Approximately 3 tons|
In order to prevent unnecessary trouble, please use this large straightening machine according to the related technical regulations.
1. Stop running your sheet metal straightener before you want this equipment to rotate in a forward or reverse direction. Take care not to make metal sheets come into contact with wires for protection from scratches.
2. Check if the nuts and bolts are getting loose after you use this machine for a long time. A wrench can be used for tightening these small parts. If you have any questions, please make contact with our professionals.
3. The straightening equipment must be maintained to ensure longevity. Add grease to the bearing and other components once every month. Keep the roll surface clean, and make sure there is no welding slag, small metal sheets or other substances in the rolls.
4. Power off the straightening equipment before being checked, repaired or oiled. Standing too close to the machine when being powered on is prohibited.
5. Please don’t come into contact with any rotary component. This will ensure the security of people.
Tongfeng, as a specialized cold roll forming machine manufacturer, provides a full range of metal forming equipment for use in steel panel houses, prefabricated steel constructions, etc. Besides the metal straightening machine, our products include metal roof tile roll forming machines, steel Z purlin roll forming machines, EPS sandwich panel machines, and so on. We can also design and manufacture roll forming machinery according to your specifications.